Sunday, November 19, 2006

Jejak Kasih....

Today(Sunday, 19 Nov), I visited Kak Nurul Huda (she's only 1-yr my senior, mayb I can drop the "Kak" title). She's recently moved into her new home in Subang Alam, so I guessed it was Raya do cum house warming..

There I met 4 other friends who eventually talked me into visiting another friend (whom I've not seen since 1979!):


Huda was very busy with the guests, but we managed to pull her aside for a group photo (never mind that the pix was only taken in her kitchen, of all places!):


So, soon after that, I abandoned my poor hubby to join the four ladies to visit Husnayati's house.

The journey was just as fun and entertaining as the destination itself, since NONE of us had clear idea on how to get to Hus' place in Sri Damansara! Poor Yusri, she had to drive round and round a couple of loops due to our poor navigation.

After a few phone calls and u-turns, we finally reached Hus' place. Here's a candid shot when we first arrived:




There we also met Hus' twin brother who also used to study in the same school as ours (AHA has corrected me on this - Husnan is 1-yr older than Husnayati, but she was in express class, so she ended up in the same exam yrs with him. Pls see comments). Here's the latest pix of him:


Unexpectedly, I also met 2 friends of my Adelaide days (in early 80s) there! Unfortunately, I forgot to snap any pix of them :-(

Before we said goodbye, we had a final pix with the hostess:


Note: I'm not putting any name to any of the pix - that's for those who used to know these people to guess/figure out, :-)

P/S: I forgot to add on that on the way home we stopped over at Roselina Hussain's house for asar. Then, it rained heavily that we had to do maghrib prayers there too. WE had a good round of colek pauh too :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger hilmy said...

Sabariah,
Husnan & Husnayati are not twins. Husnan is one year older. They happened to be in the same batch because Husnayati was in the express class during her primary.

They were my kampung-mate (Salor) and my mum said, we were related in one way or another (bau-bau bacang..)

1:53 AM  
Blogger busymum100 said...

Oh, ok! I tahu Husnayati was in express class, and always thought Husnan was too...

later today willl upload the pix!

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home