Monday, July 30, 2007

27th-29th July 2007- What A Weekend!!!

Just an ordinary title to an extra-ordinary wewekend :-)


27th July
Arrived at parents-in-law's place at about 4.30pm.

At night they had a small "sembahyang hajat" for my son, Ayi, who'll be leaving for Canada next month.

I knew Dr Nordin and family were on their way back to Kelantan too, so I asked them to drop by at PIL's place.

When they were nearby, they called me, but, I forgot to chekc my handphone. When I remembered to check my hp, they were about to give up (Dr Nordin, I am very sorry for keeping you waiting). They eventually arrived at our place to have supper.

28th July
I was invited by my alma-mater to attend the closing ceremony of their "Annual Camping for the Uniformed groups", which was held in the nearby field. The night before it rained heavily, and that morning the day started very gloomily, that they decided to have the ceremony in the school hall:



I was invited to a sumptious tea break, after which I was given the opportunity to visit their camp sites (since the clouds had since moved away). It was very entertaining. The school kids are very hardworking and creative in setting up their corners. They also welcomed me to their camps in various entertaining ways!!

I was having a good time that I forgot to snap any pix of their camps :-(
(bad Sabariah, very bad...)


On the way back, i couldn't help feeling very sad when I saw this pix:
This is the very bus that used to take me to various places on various school trips while I was there (1975-79). I wrote about this bus here while another schoolmate described here the excitement on the day the bus first arrived in our school.


29th July
This day was the highlight of the weekend!

More to come later. But in the mean time, here are some pix:

PK (Pentadbiran), Tuan Haji Zainuddin

Pakda mesmerising the audience!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home