Tuesday, December 11, 2007

An Eventless Public Holiday

Yes, today is a public holiday for the state of Selangor (where I reside). But DH works in the Federal Teritory, so, he's working as usual.

Initially I wanted to have an outing with a friend at Ikea, but since she's not free, I've opted to stay home and catch up with so many house works that are overdue :-(

Talking about Ikea, it's not so much about shopping there, but the Ikano shopping mall adjacent to it is so nice to spend some time unwinding... And across the street (they even have underground crossing), is another huge shopping mall, The Curve. The bookshop (Borders) can easily kill a couple of my precious hours :-)
Eating places are in abundance. Great variety too. But then again, a simple meal at the Ikea cafe is good enough for me :-)

But then, today I won't be going there, so I'll just keep it in mind, the next time I am free, I'll go there. Furthermore, Aina loves to go there too, so what fun do I have if I go without Aina (who's in Penang with her sister now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home