Wednesday, January 17, 2007

What a Day....

Today was a busy day despite not having my car around (the car had some problem and had to be sent to the workshop last night). Luckily it was ready by this afternoon.

Tonight I had my first Tupperware (from now on to be known as TPW) manager's meeting. This is my first month as an MIT (manager in Training). Some people ask me, why am I crazy to go for Tupperware manager's level when I held better managerial post before. Honestly, it is just for pure pleasure and for the passion for TPW. And also it's been quite a while since I was last thrown an almost impossible challenge. In This case, I need to have a group sale of RM20000 for the months of Jan, Feb and March!! And I start with only 2 inactive downlines.

I joined TPW because I enjoy owning their products. I started using TPW products as early as 1986 when I started working. All this while I have been buying from different dealers, depending on wher I was attached to (from Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur and last was when in UiTM). Since then I hardly had the time to find the right person to replace my worn out covers.

The chance meeting with K Huda late last year sparked the current interest. Without me realising, in Dec I qualified to be an MIT. So this month I am starting the MIT thingy.

My focus now is the accumulate the volume of sales (not so much by selling). I would prefer people to join TPW, and reap the numerous benefits from it rather than buy from me, though I sometimes give discounts to great buyers :-)

Membership fee is only RM50, and ther is no renewal fee to think off- it's a once off type of fee. You are not obliged to purchase every month, but you are expected to purchase something every now and then to keep your membership active.. When u join, you get TPW goodies that are worth more than RM80!! If you purchase to the value of RM150 (at least for now), you'll get an additional gift! If you make a total purchase of RM1000 in the first 5 months of your sign up, you get another gift worth over RM100!! TPW is about getting gifts!!! To make good money you have to really work hard - that indicates that the money you pay is actually for the cost of the product, and not so much for funding your uplines! ;-)

Sorry to have to bore you with TPW stories - but that's exactly what is on my mind now!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home