Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Pleasure of Cooking!

Now that the kids are home, I cook almost every day, and I mean real cooking!! Cooking one whole chicken for chicken rendang, or a big pot of beef curry, to name a few. But it is indeed a pleasure to see the kids enjoying mum's own cooking, even though there are not many dishes per meal ;-)

Today I baked blueberry muffin using the instant mix - just add eggs, cooking oil (I used corn oil), and water (i used some milk instead). Last Sunday I made dadih and by today they are ALL GONE!!

I wish I can put up some pix my my intant muffins, but my camera is with Ayi (my no.3 child), who's on a holiday in Kuching..

Not so eventful days, these few days, but they kept me busy nevertheless!! I keep myself occupied with the kids while they are still around...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home