Friday, May 18, 2007

Hearty Hazila

Yesterday I managed to meet up with a fellow alumnus of my alma-mater, Hazila (Class of 1990) for lunch at The Summit.
It was a brief but very exciting lunch (partly because Hazila was paying for the lunch, hehehe!!).

We had fish and chips at Mandy's, at my request. Mandy's used to be my favourite hangout place in 1999-2000 when I was attached to PRIME College (now absorbed and known as SEGI College) which was located on the 5th floor of the shopping complex building. It was nice to be able to meet up the restaurant co-owner, Eddie.

Back to the lunch meet, I was reminded that Hazila was in A-level Programme, PPP (now InTEC) as a student while I was a lecturer there! Hence we have many common associates. Many favourite names came out - Awi tops the list, Ninie, Amigo, "Daddy", Wak, Amin, Imran, Sarina, Shaz, Muzai, Bad, Zaitul, to name a few!! Some of these people are still in contact with me, some are not :-( I wonder where they are now... They gave me good memories both during their a-Level time, as well as their university time (they were in 3rd year in UK while I was doing my MSc in York, UK).

Too bad lunch time for Hazila is only from 12.45-2.00pm, otherwise we would have much more to talk about!! Never mind Hazila, we'll definitely meet up again - and the next time it will be my treat, ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home