Sunday, August 05, 2007

A Brief Meet With Lina Kar

This is my 4th meet with Lina Kar, and it's the shortest too (about 10 minutes only)!
Firth time I met her was during the recent Alumni's Futsal. Ireen introduced her to me. Somehow, when we met for the first time, we clicked well immediately :-)
Maybe part of the reason is because his father was my Geography teacher when I was in Form 5. The second time I met Lina was on the day before the Career Day in our alma-mater, third time was during the Career Day. However, during those early visits, we never got the chance to have a pix of us taken. So, today we managed to do so :-):




And what better way to have the pix than this?


Actually we were on our way south to visit our son. It was a mum's pleasure to bring her son a "snack plate" from KFC and catch up with latest news :-)
How's life, Mae?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home