Sunday, December 23, 2007

A Day Trip To Batu Anam, Segamat

Yesterday I made a day-trip to Batu Anam, Segamat, with my daughter Nuni and son Bok.

I went to a cousin's house, to meet her as well as her sister ( Kak Timah) who came back for the weekend from Singapore.

I have to say that hese two are my favourite cousins, especially K Timah, who used to take care of me when I was a small kid way back in the late 1960s in Singapore. Even when i was much bigger (in the 1970s) I enjoyed going to Singapore to visit her - she really took good care of me.

K Timah is ow 68 years old, but she is still as cheerful and chirpy as ever. Even Bok and Nuni are comfortable with her and found her charming. Her husband passed away some years ago, and she now spends her time between her daughters' houses - both living in Singapore.

I try to put up some pix later, when Nuni e-mail them to me.
I know... I know... 've yet to finish uploading the Chiangmai pix :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home