Thursday, February 01, 2007

Datin Rosilah and frens


Last Saturday morning, I met up with Datin Rosilah Said (simply Silah to me) , K Huda, Yusri and Yuh at Hotel UiTM for buffet breakfast. Apart from Silah (who actually owns a house in Bkt Saga, but lives in Kuantan), the rest reside in Shah Alam.

Silah, K Huda and Yusri were classmates (Beta, Class of 1978) while Yuh was from Alpha of 1978. We had a great time together, trying to catch up with some lost times. We were there from 8.30am until the cafe closed their buffet session at 10.30 :-)
Even after Silah paid the bill, we actually stayed on for quite a while.

For a nice ambience, and value for money (abt RM10 nett per head), Hotel UiTM is indeed a good choice for such meet.

If you wonder why I (class of 1979) was there.... well... I was the 'broker' of the meet ;-)

Before I forget, on behalf of the others, I'd like to thank Silah for the treat.
Terima kasih daun keladi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home