Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Meeting the Target, and maintaining the momentum!

I bet everyday, we have at least one target to be reached/achieved, be it large or small. I can go on and on with the possible list entries - must clear the computer table, get all the ironing done, get rid of the old clothes/shoes, clear the storeroom, send a birthday card to so-and-so... It's endless!!

One of my targets since the beginning of January was to qualify to be a manager of Tupperware. The post is nothing, really, but it was something that drove me to work harder than normal - calling frens, talking about the benefits of becoming a Tupperware dealer or manager, why use Tupperware products, etc.... And finally I met that particular target yesterday!!

Not so much in monetory reward but it was more of a "do it for fun" thingy- though going through the total purchases by friends/downlines and keeping up with the orders were not easy task s. Nor having to deliver the products to friends..

However, I managed to do them, and honestly I enjoyed doing them. For once, I have an excuse to meet up old friends! When I get to meet them, it's not purely Tupperware business.. I get to talk to friends about our kids, about our daily lives, and sharing our experiences. But the best part is that I get to share with them what I have learnt about Tupperware products.

Since early January too, I have been attending the Tupperware meets regularly (was only absent when I had to travel). During these meets, I get to know more friends, who share the passion for Tupperware too! No, we don't just talk about Tupperware, we also talk about other (not so heavy) stuff. We exchange recipes, experiences, and tips too. I thoroughly enjoy the friendship because they make me feel that this one has no hidden agenda. Nobody tries to "bodek" me or wants me to "bodek" them. I feel that our friendship is a very sincere one. During every meeting, I always learn something new! And later, when I get the chance, I would then share what I've learnt with my other friends.

My aim of joining Tupperware (apart from getting products at dealer's price, and achieving some challenges and get rewarded with other Tupperware products) is to make Tupperware affordable to as many people as possible. When you become a member, and buy at dealer's price, it is not that expensive after all!!

I also intend to service Tupperware users - help them get replacements for their Tupperware containers/covers that are loose/broken/cracked due to wear and tear! With this kind of service, only then they can appreciate the Lifetime Warranty of Tupperware!!

When I started the MIT (Manager-in-Training) stint, it looked like an impossible task, but, hey, I did it!! Believing in yourself is very important, indeed!

Finally, a big THANK YOU to all friends who have helped me achieving my target - be it by purchasing from me or by signing up with me. You are all TERRIFIC!!

Now I look forward to maintaining the momentum that I have now!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home