Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Petrosains Closes on Mondays!!

Yes, Petrosains closes on Mondays!!

How did we find out? We were at KLCC last Monday with the intention to visit Petrosains. The kids got ready very early in the morning. After sending my old faithful Mitsubishi Spacewagon to the workshop, DH sent me and the 4 kids (no.2, no.4, no.5 and no.6) to Bangsar station to catch the LRT to KLCC.

I had earlier made an arrangement to meet a friend, R. When we arrived at KLCC, the kids had A&W for lunch but I had nothing (if you don't count a few sips of A&W float from my kid's serving).
Soon R arrived with her teenage daughter F. We couldn't decide where to eat - it was lunch time and almost every eatery was jam packed (good business indeed!). Finally we managed to find an empty table at the Secret Recipe, so we had our lunch there. By then, my kids have found out that Petrosians was closed and they decided to queue up for the tickets for "Shrek the 3rd". They only managed to get tickets the 3.20pm show!

I had a good time with R and F that day. Soon it was time to part, and we had to do the afternoon prayers first before we went to the cinema.

We enjoyed the movie, but personally I think the first Shrek movie is still the best among them.

When the movie ended at 5.15pm, we wasted no time in getting to the train station - we just beat the peak hour jam!. We took the train to Taman Jaya station (near Amcorp Mall), and waited for DH to take us back to S Alam.

As for Petrosains - well... I guess we have to go again some other time...

p/s: i was reminded of a similar experience way back in Dec 1992. I was in Paris, and as DH attended to some meetings, I occupied myself by taking a walk round the Eiffel Tower area. I even walked to La Place dela Concorde and Louvre (I thought I could visit the famous "Mona Lisa"). The saddest part was that it was a Tuesday and Louvre closes on Tuesdays!! I was very frustrated and walked back to Holiday Inn (where we were staying) passing through the Latin Quarters. Quite an afternoon walk (from 10am until abt 3pm!) - and I was 5 months pregnant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home