Thursday, August 09, 2007

They Did It!!

Honestly, I hardly slept last night, thinking of DH and Bok (our second child) at Laban Rata, on their way up to Mount Kinabalu. They were supposed to hike up the last leg early this morning. I have been waiting for their news since I got up at 6.ooam this morning.

And, the long awaiting news came at 9.57am, in the form of an sms from Bok:
We did it. A bit slow, but we did it nonetheless.



Right after reading the sms, I called Bok's hp (DH's is maxis', no coverage yet), and managed to talk to DH :-)
Knowing that he didn't prepare well for the trip (only daily walks and no jogging or cycling exercise prior to the expedition), I am really happy he made it!!

Got this pix (taken and sent using pda phone) later (click on the pix to get a lightly better image):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home