Sunday, December 23, 2007

Eventful Weekends for 2 Months!

Well... to be exact, even since the school holidays started on 17th Nov, there has been no weekends that was spend totally at home!! No wonder the house is in a mess :-(

Let me re-cap (togethe with the planned future trips):

8 Nov-11Nov (the weekend before he school holidays) - I was in Port Dickson for a training.
17th Nov - Attended hubby's friend's wedding in Taiping
22 Nov - 25 Nov - Chiangmai trip
1 Dec - 2Dec - Went to Fraser's Hill
8 Dec - 9 Dec - Visited Nuni in Penang
15 Dec - A Wedding in Kuak
20 Dec - Raya in Muar
22 Dec - Visited my cousins in Segamat
23-25 Dec - To Fraser's Hill again
29Dec - 1 Dec - Back to Kelantan

2008
11Jan - 13 Jan - Trip to Acheh

Time really flies!

2 Comments:

Blogger Maheswor Maharjan said...

hehe..! now, you are 100% open book in cyberworld...! funny !!

I m loving to read..! I hope, u still remember me. it's MAHESH from Nepal..

6:34 PM  
Blogger busymum100 said...

Hello Mr Mahes!!
It's nice to hear from you again :-)

Is it still ok to visit the foot of Mount Everest?

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home