Monday, November 27, 2006

SAHMs Again!


Image courtesy of http://cuddlypix.blogspot.com/

Today we had another great get-together, this time at Lia's place in Bandar Utama.

On my way there, I stopped over in Kelana Jaya to fetch June. This mini get-together (MGT, as we call it) is in a way special because this Friday June and her cute baby Matthew will be flying to NZ@kiwiland to be together again with her hubby and kids there.

LDP after Kelana Jaya was crawling, but thanks to June, she navigated me to drive through some shortcut to BU.

I knew Min had to go back early since her Adam was not feeling well, but when did Justina leave??

It was nice to finally e be able to meet Sheela, one of the key-members of the e-group.

I'm still waiting for Lia's Pix to be up on the Internet, before I can curi and put them here!

Thank you to all SAHMs who made it to the MGT, I will never get bored with all of you!
And finally, thanks to hostess Lia for making the MGT possible, and also the delicious "date loaf"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home