Friday, May 11, 2007

Looking for Mr Lee Soon Ching

Mr Lee Soon Ching was my Chemistry teacher when I was in form 4 and five (1978& 1979). I wrote about him here.


Today I googled his name again, and came across this page (an old one, I think) that listed the names of principals of schools in Perak. Mr Lee was listed as the principal of SMK Yuk Kwan, Batu Gajah. And... Mr Toh Ah Huat was listed as the principal of SMK Sam tet!!

Fully aware that the information could be outdated, I called the school. The lady who answered my call told me that Mr Lee was the principal there, some years ago, and he retired in 2003!! I asked her if any of the teachers knows his whereabout, and can help me trace him, she said that most of the teachers now are new ones. She however told me that Mr Lee now resides somewhere in Ipoh. So, after thanking her, I gave her my name and contact number - I asked her to pass my contact number to anybody who can pass it to Mr Lee.

Anybody who's reading my blog here knows his whereabout, please e-mail me. I really appreciate it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home