Sunday, November 04, 2007

Back to the 3 of us again, for now...

Taken today, after we sent Bok back to Cyberjaya

Now there're only DH, Aina and I at home. Yeah.... sent Bok back to Cyberjaya(MMU) today. He's starting the new semester tomorrow. He's been on holiday since the day before Raya. He was the last to come back for Raya but he was certainly the last to leave!

Bok's "Tiga budak hitam" (3 black kids)
I found this pix in my phone (together with many others!). I wonder who snapped it..... Aina? Bok?

I am not sure either to be sad or happy for Bok to go back to Cyberjaya. We certainly miss him, but on the other hand I am glad the (three black) cats are gone too. They are Bok's. I just hate the smell of catfood and cat litter every morning when I open the door (yeah, they were left outside the house - they even have their own split-level cage!).

Aina, with Bok(and a reptilia friend), early this year.

Aina is a bit sad, now that none of her bros and sis is home. Don't worry, Aina, K Nuni will come back this Wednesday night for a long Deepavali weekend break. Though she'll go back to Penang on Sunday, 4 days later Abg Fis will come back, followed by Abg Mae the next day.

K Nuni (far right) was on an assignment in Ipoh. She took the opprtunity to spend a night at an old fren's house and later visit my former student, Nini.
They certainly look bahagia here. Potential inmates? Hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home