Thursday, September 20, 2007

Latest on CNI

Time really flies in Ramadhan! Yes, that's how I feel. Before I know it, it'd been two weeks since my last blog entry. It';s not that the weeks have passed eventless - far from that, actually!! It's just that with the fasting month, I just get tired very easily - and I bet I am not alone ;-)

It's nice to know from CNI that his application to be transfered back to Kota Bharu (his hometown, and mine too) was approved. Right now CNI is back in KB but he's still on medical leave (MC). Today's sms from him told me that our good friend, Prof Jefri is seeing him and has since advised him (CNI) to do an angiogram :-(
The weight gain has put some toll to his heart :-(

I am going back to Kota Bharu for the weekend on 27 Sept, and I hope to be able to meet up CNI with a few other friends who reside in KB. Since now is the fasting month, we might meet up over "colek" either on Friday night or Saturday night :-)

My neighbour, En Johar passed away today -it was a shock since he had not suffered from any illness, except for normal fever and diarrhea for the pass few days. En Johar was a pensioner. He left behind his wife, 5 children and about a dozen grand-children. My condolences to his family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home