Friday, November 16, 2007

An Educational Outing

Well... this afternoon, I was out with DH, Nubli@Bok and Nafis. I went to collect my new international passport at Kompleks PKNS, S Alam. :-)

The boys followed us because they wanted to go to Shah Alam Mall (SAM) - to get new "supply" of PS2 games for the holidays.

While waiting for them at SAM, DH and I decided to try the "Pak Long Kopitiam". Since I wasn't really hungry, I opted for roti bakar and plain coffee. DH said the boy at the background of my pix "spoils" it, but when I look again at that pix, I realise that the boy is BOK!!!





Later the boys came to join us. Bok only ordered a drink but Nafis decided to have Char Kuey Teow (not so "char" to me!).. I snapped a couple of pix using my sony-ericsson:




Bok then taught me some tricks that the phone have, such as :



and how to take a few pix and stitch them (from 3 separate pix):

So, at the end of the meal, I knew more things that i can do with my phone :-)

I also look forward to be able to blog directly from my phone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home