Thursday, November 08, 2007

SEMESTA RAYA DO

Group Pix (courtesy of WHusmi, received on 15 Nov). You can hardly see me, peeping behind Salma.


Venue: Santai D'Saji, UNITEN
Time : 2pm - 6pm

I left home with Nury. The place is about 40 mins away. About 10 mins before we arrived, I got a call from Aliza (a junior who works with Faber-Castell) called, and said that the place looked so quiet.

I think we arrived just after 2pm. Apart from Aliza, there were a couple other juniors. "Where are the hosts?" - I was thinking of the committee members. Anyway, we decided to help ourselves to the food served. The owner of the place is also an alumnus too, but she's under maternity confinement. Her husband was there to entertain us (on behalf of the hosts?). Salma and Ruslina arrived soon after we started to help ourselves to the dishes (will have their pix in the next blog).

Nury and Aliza

Soon more people arrived. Aliza had to leave earlier because she and the rest of her family members had other functions to attend too. I'm glad I managed to snap a pix of Aliza and Salwana:


Dr Nordin aka Mr Presiden and Missus (her back to the camera) having a chat with some of the ladies:

Guys from my batch who came to the function were Zuhdi, Man B and Rusli aka Ap*k.

Zuhdi, Rusdi, Ura (jr), Bazuki, Man B



My friends and I planned to leave the place at 3.30pm, but the heavy downpour delayed us by 40 min :-(
Before we left, there was a photo session, of which I did not get any pix snapped from my camera, but I am waiting for the W Husmi the cameraman (in the following pix) to put it up on flickr so that I can use it ;-)


This pix was taken when they were busy arranging the chairs, while I took my position ;-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home