Sunday, November 04, 2007

Double Breakfast Meetings!

Yuh & Lina
Happy Belated Birthday, ladies!!

Yeah, I did just that yesterday.
First, at 7.30am, I was with Aliza and Shima for our sort-of routine breakfast meet at Hotel UiTM's Cafe. Aliza is leaving for Edinburgh on Tuesday. She'll be there for a month, to meet up her 2nd supervisor (aliza is doing her PhD and is at her final stage of writing up). We wish her a fruitful stay there!
BTW, the buffet breakfast there now costs RM15 per pax, no longer RM9.50...

At 11am I found myself driving towards SS3, to K Fatihah's house. K Fatihah invited a few of us to her breakfast meet (Nury, sorry, I forgot to ask you to come along. Actually, I was not sure if I could make it. K Hah said "after subuh breakfast meet" so I thought I'd be too late for the meet. But when i found out Lina was on her way from Sri Hartamas at 9.45am, I thought I could just make it!).

Also present were K Masnorizan, K Huda, Yuh, Lina, Yusri (who came slightly later than me).

I couldn't eat much (even though I had at least 2 pieces of pancakes), we surely had a lot of laughs - very therapeutic indeed!!

We were talking a lot about our dorms - Melati and Angsana were the favourites :-)
Now, it makes me want to blog again about our school! But then, I need to scan more old pix first :-(

But before we left the place, K Hah had a surprise birthday cake for two ladies of almost the same name (Roslina@Yuh and Roselina@Lina). Cool...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home