Friday, December 28, 2007

A Shopping Outing

Next week the new school year will start. The kids need to get a few new personal effects, last night so we headed to Jaya Jusco, Bukit Raja, Klang.

The boys got themselves new watches - hmm.... how many watches have they (well, Nafis in particular) lost? Really, we lost count!

Nuni and I took the opportunity to get ourselves a pair of sandals each :-)

I only remember to snap a couple of pix. This one of Nuni trying the sandal:


Kids waiting and looking bored:
But later they got their shoes from the nearby Bata outlet.

Caught DH paying at the cashier:


Later we had dinner at my favourite Nando's. I tried to snap a panoramic pic (i.e. stitched up pictures), but it didn't turn out well :

3 pix stitched together.

This one is from DH:
Aina & Nafis

Today more trips were made to other outlets to get them other stuff.
Also finally, Aina's school fees were paid today too.

I still have a lot more to do, but I am just not in the mood :-(

Tomorrow we will start our journey back to our hometown Kota Bharu, only to come back next year (well.... I mean 1st January 2008)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home