Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year

Tomorrow is the first day of the new lunar year. I wish all my Chinese friends a very happy new year.

As for us, we are going to spend part of this long weekend break at Fraser's Hill. We are going up the hill tomorrow. I just hope the traffic will be better than last year (all of us were caught in the PLUS highway congestion between Rawang & Bukit Beruntung.

Almost like last year, this year we will have all the family members (except for Ayi who's in Canada), Nitzus aka Cu's family (they were with us too last year), Diman & gang, MIL, PIL and Yon (the bachelor BIL). With so many people, I look forward to the havoc! Bok can put up the tent on the balcony for some of the tougher kids to sleep :-)

But, first, DH and I need to fetch Nukman from school later today. We'll head for FH tomorow morning and will only come back to S Alam on SAturday.

As for me, I think tonight I need to edit some of the blogs that I promised to update :-(
And my other blog too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home