Sunday, June 24, 2007

Farisians Class of 1982 - Their Silver Jubilee

Yesterday I was lucky to be invited (to help manage the kids' activities) to the above function. When I was asked by Salwana, I did not hesitate to give a positive response -who would want to miss the chance of meeting up my 3-yr juniors, most of whom I have not met since I left our alma-mater (they were then at their youthful age of only 14 yrs old!!)

True enough, I was not disappointed. So many of them turned up, many of whom i couldn't recognise at all (I could not recognise most of the guys) but I was happy to know I could still recognise some of the faces - their features just do not change!!

I will upload some of the pix later (the internet is so slow roght now - 2pm, Sunday)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home