Sunday, August 19, 2007

SEMESTA's 11th AGM

SEMESTA is the alumni association of my alma-mater. The 11th AGM was held yesterday, at 3pm, at KGSAAS, Shah Alam.

The turn up was relatively good, as compared to last year's, or even to the one before that.
However, I was disappointed to see only 3 out of those seniors(Class of 1977) who had a gathering just the day before turned up for this AGM. The venue being only 5 minutes away from the hotel that they had their gathering and the fact that they are the PIONEERS of the school, I would thought that they would be interested to attend the AGM and to even take over the leadership of the association.

I saw some new faces, and juniors from as young as the Class of 2003 turned up. That is a good sign!! I reallyhope more and more juniors will turn up for future AGMs and also activities of the association.

My best wishes go to the newly elected committee, lead by Dr Nordin (Class of 81) and my own good friend AHA (Class of 78). You guys can count on me for future activities, as I do intend to support and participate as much as I can, just like what I used to do for the past 4 years!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home