Thursday, February 21, 2008

Updates on Cikgu Hasan Baseri Budiman

2 nights ago I finally managed to get cikgu's number from another junior, Marlyna Maros.

I called him that night but couldn't get through. I then sent him an sms to introduce myself. Minumes later cikgu called back!!

It was nice to be able to talk to cikgu again. Any former teacher is still a teqacher to me, even though he didn't directly teach my class. He was part of the environment where I grew up for 5 years.

Interesting enough cikgu, like Cikgu Bahar, started teaching there in the same year as we started our schooling there i.e. 1979.

I left the school at the end of 1979, but cikgu left the year after (1980) to go back to him homestate, Kedah.

My classmate, Shukri, whom cikgu mentioned in his e-mail, called cikgu on the same night. Both teacher and student were so delighted to be able to communicate again.

Last night, Zahran, also from my batch, who was the monitor when cikgu was their class teacher called cikgu too. Another junior sms-ed me asking for cikgu's number.

Anybody else who would like to get cikgu's phone number can e-mail me directly because it's not my practise to publicise people's tel no.

4 Comments:

Blogger zainudin said...

assalamualaikum ,saya ustaz budu ,same class with sim kay loh ..very excited to find this blog ..good old days .many nice photo.

7:39 AM  
Blogger busymum100 said...

W'salam.

Sorry, can't remember you, though I remember many of the girls your batch.

I'm glad you enjoy reading my blog, hehe..
We used to eat from the same kawah, kan? ;-)

8:02 AM  
Blogger Sam Syahmi said...

salam.. boleh x sye nk mntk num tuan hasan baseri budiman? sye sgt mengagumi sajak2 yg ditulis oleh beliau.. sye berharap sgt..

4:13 PM  
Blogger busymum100 said...

Saya dh hilang no hp cikgu (dgn hp saya yg rosak). Nanti saya tanya kawan2.

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home