Friday, August 31, 2007

Ladies only Breakfast Again

This morning I had breakfast with my fellow friends from my secondary school (of my batch).
There were Nury, Mek Isye, Sally, DR Ana and me.

We met up at the cafe in Hotel UiTM at 8.30, stayed there until the buffet breakfast ended at 10.30am, when we adjourned our discussion to the hotel lobby :-)
We reluctantly departed at 12.30pm :-(

Nury was the only one who had to leave at 10.30, because she had visitors at home. Thank you Nury for coming to our meet despite being so busy herself attending to some relatives who came from Kelantan.

To all of my dear friends, thank you for making the effort to come - especially Ana who came all the way from Ampang and Sally from Selayang!!

Hopefully we can meet up again after Eidil Fitri.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home